Scott Atchison officially began racing motorcycles at age 12 in the Mojave desert. At 17 he earned first motorcycle championship. He Raced his first Baja 1000 at age 17. Competed in the CART IndyCar World Series in 1988 and 1989.
- Silver medal 1981 International Six Days Enduro
- Began racing Road Racing 1983 Formula Ford
- 1985 Formula Ford National Champion
- Won 25% of races as an armature road racing
- 1987 US Formula Super Vee National Champion
- 1988-1989 Drove Indy Cars!!
- 1990 Drove IMSA endurance racing
- 1992 Retired from Road racing
- 1992- present off road racing as hobby with many wins including The Baja 1000
- 2000-2008 owner Consumer Automotive Research. Auto testing and training for manufactures
- Stunt driving in TV commercials and Movies
- 1995-present Instructor Fastlane Driving School